STRING THING!

Hey guys I don’t know if something like this has been posted already. But what wanted to talk about is how long does your string last while throwing? For me if I’m engaged probably an hour or two tops. What about you?

It depends on the string for me

yoyoexpert string- hmmm… a few hours to a day and some

other notrememberedenoughtogiveitaname string- a few hours

homemade polyester string, made by me-a couple days

other homemade string of some strange material that I have yet to find out what it is- I’ve had it for a month and haven’t seen any change, fraying, loss of color, etc. at all. VERY long time, apparently

i usually get a few days out of some poly and i practice a few hours a day i haven’t been throwing long so im probably not as hard on the strings as some more advanced players i just ordered some black death g string heard it was pretty good if anyone uses g string id appreciate some opinions thanks

I can go through 5 strings a day, but most last about 6 hrs

A lot of people have preferences but imo I think yoyogstring have one of the best premium strings out there. They last me weeks. What type of string did you get? I like noly or sse.

i think it was sse2 it was called black death

uhh, 2 days with yye poly? I have been using one for a day now and it is starting to fray a little.

I get about a week out of my homemade strings. ;D

For me 2 days with YYE poly before it gets completely worn out.

school week on here 1/2 an hour yoyoing 1/2 an hour
weekend and holidays on here 1 1/2 hours yoyoing 2-3 hours

I wear mine out.

I use orange YYE Polyester.

I use them usually a week at a time or until the string fades a lot or is dirty.