String Testers Wanted

Excellent… ;D

Cheers,

Trust me. It is :wink:

I personally like how simple it looks. Hut straight up plain colored. You don’t expect much until you try it, but when you do, its amazing. My favorite string ever.
Feel free to use this picture for whatever advertising purposes, Haha. My photography attempts. Just tried to get a picture of the string.

-Ryan.

I never got any string…

Just got my stings in the mail. So far so good!! They play super nice, nice stretch to them, binds a perfect. Lets see how they hold up.

Hey Casey message me! And still waiting on a bit more feedback before I send out the FINAL TWO PEOPLES!!

So far im loving the string ive been using it for about 2 or 3 days now and its amazing stuff!! Ive been using a highlight along side it to see how it holds up to it. The highlight was completely broken in and lost all of its bounce by the end of the first day but 3 days later the Big Yoyo string (not sure what else to call it) still has bounce left!!! I’m more concerned with how long a string can last me before it gets to old and gets that dry stiff feeling. I can usually get a highlight to hold up for about 3 weeks depending on how much i yoyo, after that the string seems to get supper tight and twist up on itself to easily making slack tricks to difficult. One thing i have noticed is the Big Yoyo string seems to get tight and wind up on itself at this point easier than the highlight but, even when the string is tighter slack tricks and suicides are still surprisingly easy and none of the loops close up. So the tension doesnt really become an issue.

All in all this is GREAT string and I will be buying some when its in production!!

Hey guys I decided Im going to call my string Big Yoyo String, lol. Really creative! I need Chris and Casey to message me. And Im thinking of selling it 4 bucks shipped for 5. What do you all think?

damn sounds sick, woulda loved to throw something new on some different string

4 for 5 seems reasonable to me. Will you be selling any larger quantities?

Nice :wink:

I might do $7 for 10, its just when you start getting into larger quantities of string, and you have a lot of orders it can be really hard to keep up. But yeah I think I will do both $4 for 5 and $7 for 10 shipped of course

Shipping out Darxun’s (Came back for some reason) and Chris’s today, and the guy from canadas tomorrow! Will put up colors string will be available in in a couple days, and will start taking orders next weekend!

$4 for 5? hmm

I’ll take 20! ;D

or $7 for 10 haha

By you will take 20 do you mean 20 five-packs, or 20 total? Lol pm me

Hey guys, got everybodys samples shipped out.  That only took one month.  My recipe has now been perfected!  Starting to take orders tonight.  Pics of my string can be found at http://www.flickr.com/photos/74410045@N07/.  The colors you see are orange, red, blue, pinkish purple, yellow, white, and green.  These are the colors I plan on selling regularly, but I do have a couple that will be limited runs, and once they are gone they are gone.  PM me if you are interested.  Prices are $4 for 5 shipped or $7 for 10 shipped.  Currently I only have a couple 5 string packs of each, but I have more supplies on the way, and I’m constantly making more.  Each string is handmade ONE AT A TIME by me.  That is why there may be slight length inconsistencies (no more than 1/2 inch either way).  They do not come with loops tied, I leave that for you to do.  Now, all you people who want to order, PM me

is the yellow kinda like the highlghts yellow? It was hard for me to tell in the pics.

Sorry about them the lighting in the room I took them is really messed up. It is not a neon yellow, but regular yellow like a crayola yellow crayon.

are you going to be making an neon ones?

Currently, no since I cant find any bright yellow thread… Just regular for now