String storage

Where do you store your strings? Without a yoyo bag.

2 Likes

Top of the yoyo case. Lighlty twisted together.

3 Likes

I’m probably weird but I store them in a gallon ziplock bag on my desk.

6 Likes

Thats not weird. I store the strings I sell in gallon bags.

5 Likes

If you don’t have a yoyobag you can just keep them in a sandwich bag or a pencil/art box.

3 Likes

I just keep them in a ziplock. Nothing fancy needed.

6 Likes

I got a tiny Tupperware container for strings and pads and multi tool at Dollar Tree. I keep it in my edc bag. At home I keep all my strings in a tin I got at Dollar Tree.

3 Likes

I use a Zipline string thing for on the go. Half pint mason jars for at home storage. I like to keep different brands and types in separate jars.

4 Likes

In 2 piles on my desk. 1 pile for unused and the other for slightly used but good enough to keep for another throw.

1 Like

Yay, string talk! [I spin my own]

I’ve got 4 hooks on my yoyo shelf. One is for my “performance blend”, one is for regular poly, one is for spent strings, and one is for experimental recipes.

When the spent string hook gets full, I tie them all together end to end and feed my string ball.

5 Likes

I use spent string to make toys for my cats. They go crazy for some knot mice.

4 Likes

“In the lab-OR-a-tory. Mu-ha-ha-ha.”

8 Likes

Everything is in a cheap little plastic bin from Walmart. Zipline in one ziploc, kitty in another, cotton in another and a ziploc with tools, lube etc.

3 Likes

I do the same!

3 Likes

Da Dun Chi

2 Likes

string-holder

I set up a bunch of hooks to hold them.

7 Likes

Is that a painting up above your strings?

2 Likes

I like your art work! It really adds to the string display, or maybe your string display adds to the art work. :man_shrugging: I like it though.

I don’t even think string storage. I have string in bags of all sizes hidden strategically throughout the house, I have it in bundles, I have it hung in places, I have string every where!

3 Likes

Def. Nice touch. Zoom in and you can tell it’s a painting. I didn’t notice it was at first. Great painting inside of window frames!

Yeah, it came with the house. It’s honestly pretty good.

I didn’t make any of the art there! The nice painting came with our house. The other works of art pictured are a diagram of my string rig, and me and my daughter yo-yoing, both drawn by my 5 year old daughter.

1 Like