String similar to Blueprint?

So with this sale going on I’m going to try and stock up on string. At the moment my favorite string is Blueprint, but alas its no longer in stock at YYE, so I’m looking into Kitty String. I wasn’t a fan of normal Kitty String because it was too thin and binds were pretty slippy with them. Which of the Kitty String types would be most similar to Blueprint in terms of thinkness?

Kitty XL. Not quite as rough but the same once you break in a blueprint.

Kitty and blueprint are about as different as poly strings can get

1 Like

I’ve never played blueprint but from what I’ve heard, they’re rough and thick.

Toxic base - whippy, slick, rough, longgggg (I love how crazy long these strings are) , lasts forever, and thick (too thick for me)

Toxic markmont dragon - slick, rough, really long, lasts forever, medium thickness, so whippy.

The cons of both of these are that they don’t hold their tension well from the start, and they don’t get better as they break in. They last so long that I end up playing a dead string for 10+ hours before it starts to break. And they’re too whippy for me. If you’re a whippy player, these will be your best friend. They just throw me off then I do a jade whip and end up breaking the sound barrier.

I asked about this a while back since blueprint is out of stock everywhere.
I ended up getting Buddha Poly and really like it.

If you want Kitty, I heard kitty fat is similar because it’s thick, but nothing is a rough as Blueprint.