Still have a problem.

XD Dude. Your digging yourself a hole here. Just own up and accept that you made a mistake before you loose anymore future costumers.

Pingus, even with that definition, you were not selling a mint yoyo. Because you removed a response pad. When you did that, at least, it was no longer as it came from the company. It was altered. Sure, it could be restored, but still was altered.

Honestly, from someone new’s prospective: I think the neutral feed back was completely accurate. I would have expected any flaws listed. Maybe that’s an incorrect assumption, but now I know to ask specifically. So this neutral feedback did help me.

Further, tbh, due to your own defense in this thread, I will probably avoid trading with you in the future. This deal does seem to be a little substandard from the buyer’s prospective, and your defense seems to indicate a “buyer beware” attitude instead of an open and honest one.

And please stop arguing guys that mint it is how it comes from the manufacturer flaws or not just no damage. If you believe this than you are ignorant. Learn now. Mint means perfect. Period. Done.
[/quote]
Hahaha, so confident yet so far from the truth.

I honestly feel that just looking at your feedback, I would’ve possibly traded with you Pingus.

But sadly, before I ever even thought about it and found this thread. Your actions here have done much more to dissuade future customers than the one neutral feedback ever would have. I believe I’ll always remember your username when browsing BST and probably won’t ever visit your thread on the premise of everything you’ve posted here.

sorry to say but same.

Dittoz for mehz

Who are you? People with 0 feed back jumping in on this makes me laugh. Don’t be sorry kid, cause I wouldn’t trade with you anyway.

If you guys haven’t already realized this then I’ll tell you. My trading days are over, because I don’t want to trade anymore. Very rarely will something come up on the bst that I will want, it’s mostly just trash. If I see something I want I’ll just buy it.

That yoyo was mint. Again I took one of the pads out cause it was way too responsive, and you guys think that is not mint cause one pad is gone?

I already admitted that I should have said something about it. I’m now stuck defending Wikipedia’s definition of mint.

Close this thread please.

Wow ok so you think just because I’m new to the forms I don’t know what I’m doing or how to trade with people? Sorry dude, this site forms hasn’t been on my radar expect for the past week. Trust me, I’ve been building a reputation with people on here that right now, is about nine times stronger than yours right now, thanks to you attitude to how you and your rep needs to come first and not the other person. On eBay dude, if I was pulling the same stuff your doing, I would be kicked off. Why? Cause of this. And I’m quoting from EBay’s website.

“The term “mint” as an adjective was coined (no pun intended) by numismatists to indicate that a coin looked as if it had just been minted. Other collectors quickly adopted the term. Unlike terms such as “good” or “excellent” which could mean different things to different people, “mint” has a very precise meaning. An object described as in “MINT CONDITION” means, literally, that the item looks as if it just came off the assembly line in the factory; that there is not a single defect of any kind in the product. It is in the BEST possible condition a product can possibly be in.”

You just went with the age old “It looks ok to me” Argument, and now I doubt you could trade now if you wanted to. I may have zero rep so far, but I now guarantee that the ACTUAL bigger people on this site would much rather trade with me than you.

Just FYI, you can close this thread, but I took Screen shots in case issues like this come up again. XD Funny thing about the internet, you put something out there it’ll never truly go away.

If your trading days are over, then why are you still crying about this feedback?

Report this if you want, I don’t care, but to me…it sounds like a trust fund kid who’s never had any negative repercussions of any actions in his life is having a tantrum here. It’s laughable.

“Boohoo…I have one neutral feedback for trading on a website I don’t trade on anymore.”

Let me grab you a Kleenex and a Bug Juice, I’ll turn on some Dora for you and everything will be ok.

Guys, hold your posts for a second I need to grab some popcorn, this is hilarious.

Skinny: from what I’m gathering he isn’t still crying about the feedback, the topic is almost a year old as stated above and Jiggy fly posted in here for the first time just recently bumping the thread, and he is just restating his position.

Thatonekid: Trying to say just because you are new here doesn’t mean yo don’t know what you’re doing… mmmm I don’t know man your fav. yoyos consist of a trash 201 and magic yo’s. I
saw your bst earlier and you’re trying to trade slabs of granite for yoyos, hahaha, what does the slab weigh like 1100lbs, you shipping that priority? I seriously wonder if you even have a yoyo at all, much less a reputation 9 times better than yoyopingus. 0 feedback hmmm, 0x9=still equals zero.

Granit is expensive, and the ones I have weigh only about 80 and people want them for like sinks and bathroom shelves, there for something that some people would trade for. Sorry I’m not trading 200 dollar yoyos. So there’s that. Second, yeah, I love fast 201. It was my first yoyo about 10 years ago, so it has a special place in my heart. And magic yoyo I think are fun because they’re cheap enough that I can do adult things like pay off my credit card and pay for gas and still have a pretty nice yoyo when I want to have fun.
And I have a good number considering I only got into them a lot in the past year or so. My bad that I spend my money on other things. XP And on the reputation thing, it was obviously an exaggeration.

Problem when you buy a magic yo is the money doesn’t stay within the yoyo community. And by the way I have a collection of high end yoyo’s and I have two cars payed off and gas payed. I only use debit bro.

my interest is low enough where I just use my credit as a debit. And honestly, im not too worried with the 34 I gave to magic yo/amazon. Where I have already put 500+with my 888, supernova, shutter, might flea, 2 raiders, 2 loop 1080, token, 2 dark magics, buy plenty string, bearings, tools, holsters from other members. The magic yo I buy on amazon anyway. It’s not like I dump 100s of dollars into magic yo, when I rather trade with people on here, but I just can’t dump that kind of money over a short period of time to climb through the ranks on here like I want to.

suit yourself, I personally wouldn’t give them a dime.

Well, there ya go.

but I wouldn’t go around here acting like a big shot telling quite established members about how you won’t trade with them when you yourself aren’t a known, trusted member.