starlight or legacy

I was wondering which yo yo you would suggest I get I have a flying panda, DV888, and a pop star but I was wondering which yo yo you think would be good to add to my collection or a gorilla would be good. Also I really like the DV888 but I would really like a slightly wider yo yo for learning tricks for the first time and it feels just a little to light also I like the style of whips and slacks but im not very good:p. I have already owned the legacy and it lasted me a long time and I liked it but I want the person opinion of what yo yo you guys think would be good to add to my box. I just do not want to spend to much on my yoyos or kids make fun of how much i spend on them. :-[

Get a Duncan Raptor. best $40 yoyo you will ever own. Size C bearing and FLowgroove

1 Like

I would get a starlight they are really good

1 Like

Were can you get a raptor? ??? i looked online and it says theirs a possibility they could go out of stock :frowning: .

they cost 60 on that website :frowning:

The starlite is amazing! I have a genesis and my starlite beats it in terms of stability.

my starlight is vibey as heck legacy all the way

starlight is a lot lighter than the legacy, yet has a larger gap. a good deciding factor could be bearing preference. the starlight has a centertrack (i dont like) and the legacy has the yoyojam speed bearings (much love).

how about this how about starlight and legacy or a 40 dollar metal lime dunc an raptor if i can find 40 dollar one :stuck_out_tongue: or a sr 71 or something i want to add veriaty so i can test to see what diffrent shapped yoyos i like and diffrent weights.

It is your preference StarLite: Protostar shaped, wide, stable, good playability, Epic glow, Reccomendable by me, Center trac bearing which means long spin times. Legacy: Small gap, bad balance, OK playability, YYJ Speed bearing, OK combo times, I reccomend the StarLite IMO.