SPYY Addiction v2: A High Speed YoYo Review

The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines addiction as a “compulsive need for and use of a habit-forming substance characterized by tolerance and by well-defined physiological symptoms upon withdrawal.” Now when people hear the word, they always go to drugs and alcohol, but you can form an addiction to anything. Heck, before I became a teacher I use to be the sales manager at a big box computer store. Not a day went by that I didn’t have to remind a few of my sales staff that there was life outside of World of Warcraft. They would come in late day after day with bags under their eyes. I knew perfectly well that they had stayed up way past when they should so they could get that next epic item, or achieve that next level. A videogame had become an addiction; it was harming them socially and economically. Yo-yos are no different. People become addicted to collecting them, or to learning just one more trick. And yes, a yo-yo can hurt a person as well; mostly the inexperienced that think a high-end metal will react the same as a dime-store plastic and end up hitting him or herself in the shin. SPYY has recently released a second run of the Addiction. I have always wondered about the meaning behind that name. What was SPYY getting at? Will the player get physically and psychologically attached to it after they begin throwing the Addiction? One component of clinical addiction is the hurting or shunning of others around them; will the player begin to shun the rest of their collection just to get one more fix of the Addiction? I guess the only way to find out is to delve deep into the world of this skull emblazoned beast and find out.

Click the link to continue reading the review:
http://www.highspeedyoyo.com/reviews/spyy/spyy-addiction