Spirit Bomb

I need some serious help. I have been working on spirit bomb for about a month now. I can get everything but the last pop through the triangle. Right now I either make the triangle too big and the string goes all loose or the triangle is too small, or I land on one of the two strings that make up the triangle. I have watched every video and still can’t get it. If someone could please give me a good explanation or great tips that would be great. Thank you.

Practice. I know that’s annoying advice, but do it. There’s a good chance that is the only helpful advice. Do you know the steps? If your problem is you don’t know what each individual step is, you need to figure that out before trying it. Also learning kwyjibo helps.

Also, if you have a chance to attend a YoYo club meeting I would highly recommend you do so. Watching someone else, and getting first hand assistance is invaluable. No video can really replace what you get from interfacing with another person helping you out.

It’s all about the NTH forefinger. You MAY still be putting it in the wrong place. Confirm it, then confirm it again, then confirm it one more time. :wink:

The key beyond putting it in the right place is pulling taut. I don’t mean to crank on it, but as the yoyo passes through that triangle, pull your hands apart. It’ll force the yoyo towards the string it needs to land on. If you’re all out of alignment you’ll still miss, but if you’re “close enough for rock and roll”, the pulling taut motion will drive it home.

1 Like

Thanks, that helps me too!

Thank you! That actually helps a ton!

Hey leopardking I know where you live… I’ll give hint on who I am…
I have ordered a mystery box…
I am VERY excited about the equilateral and…
I have a blue Zeus…
I think you know who I am to…