Spirit bomb

hey yoers,
I’ve been working on the trick “spirit bomb” for about a day or two and I’ve almost got it down except for the last pop. When I do it, I pop it up and uncross my arms but when I land the yoyo lands not in the triangle, but comes closer to me and lands on the bottom string. Is this still spirit bomb, and if its not could you tell me how to land in the triangle easier?
P.S. when it lands the way I just explained, it creates a big twist in the triangle so i get a knot if i dismount normally.

Hmm no, it’s not still a spirit bomb.

I recently got this trick down, and really it just takes loads and loads of pacticing. You have to kind of open the triangle with your thumb. It just takes a lot of practice though.

ok thanks, I’ll practice it a lot. :slight_smile:

If you still haven’t got it, I have a couple tips… The last pop of spirit bomb requires the triangle for the yoyo to fall through. When I was first doing this, my non throw hand was coming across to quickly, and too far. Once you pop the yoyo, try and ‘build’ the triangle (if that makes sense) before you uncross your arms. Once you cross your non throw hand over and hit the string, that is what will cause the yoyo to drop down into the triangle. I was always uncrossing too early, forcing the yoyo down into the mess of strings, before I made a big enough triangle. Also, don’t cross your arm too far, as this will tighten up the strings, and force the yoyo down. Just do a tiny uncross. It isn’t like Kwijibo where you have lots of room to move your arms during the crossing and uncrossing… Hope this helps :-\