Spirit bomb..

So I’ve reached spirit bomb… I’ve got the mount perfect, the pops and catches perfect, I get to the dismount and I’m stumped. I get into my wrist amount with an extra wrap. When I go to flip the yoyo back in to the trapeze( on the back string) and drop the strings off my throw hand I end up and some awkward green triangle like position. Is it my timing? I’ve landed it like twice but can’t seems to understand it enough to get I consistent. Any tips?

I can’t think of any solid tips. When I finally started nailing it consistently, it was after many hours and days of diligent, exclusive Spirit Bomb attempts.
If I can rig my camera to do a POV vid, that might help.

It sounds like you might be landing on the wrong string. The strings are lined up so that either string can be the back string depending on how you position your hands. You want to flip the yoyo over and land on the segment that is attached to the axle of the yoyo. If you instead land on the segment that the yoyo is resting on, you will end up in a weird GT formation.

You can practice the dismount directly from the initial wrist mount. Even though there is no extra wrap, the dismount still works the same way, so it can be much more efficient to practice it that way instead of having to go through the whole trick just to practice the very end.