Spirit Bomb Help!

I’m gona keep this short haha but when I do my first pop/cross into the upper section of string after doubling up on the wrist mount I still have the second layer of string on my finger when crossing. Do I drop that layer or is there something I’m missing?

Thank you! I figured that was the case I’m just having a hard time dropping the string.

Yeah - When I was learning this trick I had the same exact problem. It comes after time. :slight_smile:

im having the same problem haha so i i have it doubled on the string and i pop the yoyo into the string above and cross my arms and release the strings on my nonthrow finger?

I’m working on this too and I am a bit confused.

I thought you don’t drop any strings doing the first and second pop, but after the second pop you drop the strings and then dismount. Am I missing something?

Oh man… I think I may have messed up with my first tips… I wasn’t really thinking…

Sorry about that.

When you pop it up you move your non-throwhand under the yoyo and land on that string… You don’t drop any strings, it just goes away.

1 Like

ok that makes more sense that pop is a pain i cant get it to pop high enough to move my hands under it