I’ve been planning to start this thread for a while but with Fixed-Feb approaching, I figured it was a good time to get it done.
TMBR yo-yos get a lot of deserved recognition, but for some reason SWs don’t get the same attention. @Glenacius_K is currently taking a break from making yo-yos but he has been very busy over the last few years developing several great models and producing a ton of fixed-axles in multiple materials.
Please share your love of Spinworthy and pics of your collection!
Over this past year, I have acquired all of these SWs.
- Walnut Harbinger w/take-apart axle and end-grain response (pictured)
- White Oak Harbinger w/take-apart axle and end-grain response
- Unknown edition MK1/SW RBC (standard setup)
- Navy RBC (custom fixie setup - one of my favs)
- Walnut Urchin (no response - tight gap instead)
- Wenge Boon (4-hole response)
- Red Oak Bloodcell (newest 6-hole response)
- Red Oak KNack (newest 6-hole response)
Row 3 (All made of recycled HDPE)
- Survivalist (Newest version: 6-hole response, rounded edges - my favourite version)
- Survivalist (experimental collar response)
- Survivalist (Original YYE run: 4-hole response)
- KNack prototype (smaller brass axle, 4-hole response - fairly center-weighted)