New fixed-axle release from Spinworthy - The KNack!

Spinworthy is a new company run out of Australia by @Glenacius_K who makes some of the best fixed-axle yo-yos around. Glen turns each yo-yo by hand with a impeccable attention to detail and the end product is just fantastic! This is the first Spinworthy model releasing here at YoYoExpert and the signature yo-yo of Fixed-Axle World Champ Kyle Nations - The KNack!

White Oak:

From Spinworthy: Kyle Nations has been a favorite responsive thrower of mine for some time. To me, his tricks represent everything that modern fixed axle yoyo should be; smooth, creative, brimming with finesse with a healthy measure of goof.

Beech:

Kyle was helping me to tweak an existing model of mine to suit his preferences when I suggested I make him his own signature model from the ground up. Kyle was stoked at the idea and we began discussing and prototyping his ideal wooden fixed axle yoyo. The process was very smooth as we agreed on virtually every aspect of the design. After months, we created the KNack and we couldn’t be happier with it, we hope you will be too!

In the words of Kyle Nations: There’s just something about a solid piece of wood and a bit of cotton. For an indoor kid like me, it makes me feel like I’m connected to nature. The Knack isn’t just any piece of wood, though. It’s my ideal shape, size, and feel in a fixed axle. I hope it’s yours, too, and that you make some weird tricks with it.

Releasing Thursday 1/23 @ 8PM EST!

21 Likes

Nice!

5 Likes

This looks really good.

6 Likes

Hypetrain!

6 Likes

OK, I have to get one!

3 Likes

Oh no! Gotta sell some yo’s to make room for this absolute unit!

4 Likes

Aww yay! Congrats @Glenacius_K!!

9 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett are the Beech and White Oak going to both be $49.99?

2 Likes

Thanks Jeff!!

4 Likes

Yes, both are $49.99

3 Likes

Looks like perfection. Great shape and weight, cool functional dimple, and it will never fall apart on you while you play. WOW!

2 Likes

KNowing what’s coming up tonight gives me this SWeet feeling inside.:grin:

3 Likes

KNack-KNack!

Who's there?

(there’s a mail day incoming)
Booyahka.

1 Like

Just snagged a white oak. :partying_face:

1 Like

White Oaks are gone

2 Likes

Indeed they are. There are still 3 beech left, though.

1 Like

I got the last one! I was gonna be bummed if I missed this drop! I am STOKED to try a Spinworthy!

4 Likes

I hope people aren’t shying away from the beech because it’s around the 46g mark. Because of its weight distribution it still feels powerful at that weight.

3 Likes

The beech looks beautiful. Excited doesn’t describe it.

3 Likes

It is not only gorgeous, I think the lighter weight is more fitting for the design. While both are great, I find myself gravitating to my beech KNack more often. It satisfies that weight between something really light and airy like cherry, and the “standard” white oak weight.

2 Likes