Spinworthy Yoyos - the KNack

Introducing the the latest Spinworthy model; the KNack, signature model for Kyle Nations.

Every aspect of the KNack has been finely tuned for Kyle’s smooth, creative and often goofy tricks. It features subtle concave faces perfect for pull starts, opening extra opportunities for trick creativity and improving weight distribution. The gap and axle are very finely tuned for quick response, reliability and powerful regeneration.

The result is a comfortable, reliable, high performance fixed axle yoyo that Kyle is chuffed with and hopefully you will be too.

Coming soon to YoyoExpert.

Here’s a little video of Kyle using it.

31 Likes

Very, very nice! Congratulations on getting your stuff on the Yoyo Expert store.

4 Likes

I love seeing forum people’s stuff on YYE. It really brings the community full circle or something.

5 Likes

It looks great, Glen! Can’t wait to pick one up.

3 Likes

what response system do you usually use Glen?

1 Like

A few things come together for the response. Axle diameter, axle species, yoyo body species, gap width and drilled recesses around the axle.

7 Likes

So stoked! Kyle’s the best!

3 Likes

Nice response.

13 Likes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

He’s my very favourite responsive player.

It’s such an honor to be making his signature yoyo!

6 Likes

I can’t wait to get one!

1 Like

Delicious.

1 Like

Great name choice. The yoyo looks great.

4 Likes

Very nice :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Combination of powers on this one, I also really like the idea of signature fixies!

2 Likes

And he plays old school Zelda, so yeah…I want one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh man that’s a beaut.

How does it plays? response vs sleeptime nature? Weight? Diameter? (asking for stalls and flips).

3 Likes

It is designed to be pretty responsive. That’s the way Kyle likes it, but it also has a fairly good sleep time too.

The European beech weighs in at about 47-48g and the white oak about 55g. Both are an excellent choice. The oak feels heavier and gives more feedback on the string. The European beech feels smoother on the string and still has enough heft to feel substantial.

Kyle and I agree that the oak is more on the business end the beech more on the casual end.

7 Likes

2 Likes

The approximate specs are:

Diameter: 58.7mm
Width: 35mm
Gap width: 2.3mm
Weight: Beech - 49g, White oak - 55g.

4 Likes