MK1 and Spinworthy would like your input

Hello good yoyo people.

@MarkD and I are considering doing another collaboration together sometime in the near future and we would like your input.

The question is simple: would you like another responsive yoyo from us, or would you like an unresponsive?

Please vote in the poll below, and thanks in advance!

• Unresponsive please!
  • Responsive please!

0 voters

11 Likes

What does an unresponsive ukulele look like?

8 Likes

No strings at all. It will not respond to your strumming.

6 Likes

Unresponsives are a dime a dozen! Responsive is where itā€™s at. Can lightning strike twice?

8 Likes

It most certainly can!

5 Likes

Just cast my vote. Iā€™m a fan of this team-up!

4 Likes

bi-metal V shape responsive.

1 Like

My vote is for a hollow metal KNack that can play responsive or unresponsive with a bearing change.

14 Likes

All in One sounds good to meā€¦. Both!

Might need a 3rd category. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thereā€™s so few metal responsive designs as a whole that Iā€™m far more interested in seeing a responsive design. Although the SW unresponsive designs have always looked greatā€¦ itā€™s a tough choice.

6 Likes

I donā€™t know anything about manufacturing yo-yos, but I would personally love to see a POM or Delrin KNack at a lower price point than the RBC. But Iā€™d probably also buy a metal KNackā€¦

6 Likes

Yes, I concur, a metal KNack with a hollow design like the RBC would be cool. And the MR85 bearing plays really nice as a responsive!

5 Likes

I really liked the RBC, but I want to see something new. Or maybe even something that could be swapped between responsive and unresponsive.

4 Likes

LMAOā€¦ looks like you guys are gonna have to do both :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Maybe they could include a longer axel and 2 types of bearings for double the fun styles.

2 Likes

Iā€™d rather see any KNack variant as fixed axle, personally.

1 Like

Maybe include a MR85 bearing blank?

4 Likes

Iā€™m someone who likes one purpose for a yoyo and to fulfil that purpose well.

I have never been satisfied with any yoyo that is intended to swap between responsive and unresponsive.

6 Likes

Or a wood sleve perchance?

1 Like

In that case unresponsive. How could you top rbc anyway, its magical!

1 Like