New fixed-axle release from Spinworthy - The KNack!

I went with the beech, I don’t have that wood yet in the collection.

2 Likes

And now they are all gone before the end of the night. Can’t sleep on these anymore.

2 Likes

This party has reached capacity!

1 Like

Dang. Maybe I need to make more.

6 Likes

Yes please. I’m broke right now and missed this drop.

1 Like

I actually missed it as well, I’m kicking myself I was at a party and lost track of time!! ):

1 Like

Some purplehearts would be sweet. I’d double down and get another😎.

Congrats on a blowout sale @Glenacius_K!

2 Likes

I will definitely do something a bit different with the next run. Not sure I can source purpleheart at a decent price right now, but I may use some heavier Aussie woods. When I say heavier I mean the yoyos will be around 55-58g.

Let’s see how people like their KNacks. You guys don’t know if you like it or not yet, they’re still in the mail!

2 Likes

I’m so bummed! I was really looking forward to getting one of these; I didn’t expect them to sell out so quickly.

1 Like

Absolutely KNocked it out of the park with a sell out in less than 24 hours (probably less than 12 hours). Congratulations my friend!

2 Likes

Thanks mate. I think it sold out in around 3 hours. Amazing!

1 Like

I was gifted an oak KNack. I got to play it a bit last night. Liking it a lot so far, still in the early stages with a new to me yoyo, but so far the details on it, and the overall playability are great!

2 Likes

Prototype or final run @AaronW?

I think it’s a prototype. It doesn’t have a stamp on it.

1 Like

That’s a pretty early one. It’s thinner, with a more obvious looking dimple. Weight distribution is different too. They were not bad, the thinner ones.

3 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett Any idea when the new Spinworthy run will be for sale on YYE?

5 Likes

No release date set yet, but likely within the next week or two.

5 Likes

What is the price going to be on this guy?

2 Likes