spider string review

Heys guys i recently tried out spider string by yoyofan 11 and decided i’d make a review.

Looks
This string looks amazing i got the Tarantula format in blue/yellow. It looks really nice and is pretty bright.8/10
Play
This is where this string really impresses. Putting this in your yo-yo is the equivalent of putting a stick of butter in there. The yoyo just slides off on a throw and is super smooth. The slacks,whips, and lacerations are all super easy to pull off and amazing.10/10
Feel
This string is a little weird when it comes to feel. When i first got the string it wasn’t stiff but it was a little rough but after a a week and a half of play it became a little stiff but extremely soft and felt cool when it touched your fingers.8/10
Durabality
not much to say here besides that it lasted 2 weeks.9/10
Overall
I recommend this string and thinks its great it might become my main string.8/10

The reason the string felt weird after a week and a half of playtime is because your supposed to change the string once you use it for 12 hours of playtime

say who? who told you this lie?

Yeah,really there is no set time to change your string you just change iit when ever needed…

Im sure I wouldn’t want to put butter in my yoyo… :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe I would want to coat my string in butter though

Did it look like this?:

Did you have significant problems binding it?