Spencer Berry's Walter?

120$ for a responsive throw? Mmmm wait I’m too broke to buy any yoyos over 60$ but if I wasn’t I would buy it for my collection.

It looks interesting, though I’m not sure I’d want to buy it. I don’t have the money right now anyways. But if I had the funds, I probably would just for the heck of it.

I bet Walter brings an increase in #yoyodamage to Instagram. Can’t wait to try him out.

1 Like

Ok I’ve made a decision. Whoever wants a pre pro Majesty. Trade me your Walter. As mint as possible would be nice but I don’t care so long as its smooth.

I’m intimidated by it… As it’s stated on Berry’s website, it’s probably a huge Knuckle Buster.

I’ll prolly stick to a resonsive fh2 or something. (I know, completely different yoyo, okay okay, it’s ok, don’t worry about me) I’m far less scared of a responsive plastic. I don’t know why I’d need a responsive metal doe… just scares me… I’ll leave this one to the BA’s. Living miles from Berry makes me want one though, but I’ll leave it to the people who can really do it justice

1 Like

If he doesn’t I know Spencer does in his videos on 365.

Just got mine reserved. It seems like my ideal yoyo. I can’t wait till it’s released. I must be a ripper!

Cant you just beefcake it to make it unresponsive?

But why WOULD you? Most of us have at least one unresponsive yoyo already. Let Walter be what it’s meant to be. :smiley:

I really wish I had a few extra bucks to throw at this.I guess I’m just going to have to cross my fingers that down the road someone throws one up on the BST. Its not every day such an interesting design comes out.

Supposing I had the money, I’d definitely consider buying it. Spencer Berry is pretty much legendary, and his style looks really fun. Responsive metal would be pretty alien to me, but it looks like it would be very unique and enjoyable.

on the site it says a clean bearing will make it unresponsive but since the Bearing is recessed into the wall it will snag up a lot. I have a feeling 3 slim bearings would work though.

Edit: I spelled bearing wrong some how?

If you want to buy it to play it unresposive, you should read this…

That’s a nice wa of saying, don’t buy it if you wanna play unresponsive. It’s meant to be a responsive beast. If you buy it and let it sit on the shelf, or play it unresponsive, it’s almost not doing the thing justice… so might as well let someone who WILL play the heck out of it, who will beat it, and who will play it responsive.

1 Like

Ahh yes reserved #95! Can’t wait to shred with Walter. I’ve been playing my responsive yoyos and practicing shoot the moon in anticipation hah :slight_smile:

What makes this yoyo so expensive?

It’s no different than your other $120 unresponsive… Just because it is responsive doesn’t mean it is worth less.

It’s a very unique project that’s been in the works for years. Spencer made it to suit a completely fun and more enjoyable style. Also, don’t forget that CLYY, Onedrop, and Anti-yo all took part in the making. Not to mention the custom wooden boxes that the yoyo comes in are pretty neat. It’s very unique and enjoyable, so I would reserve one while you can. :wink:

I would if i had the money :stuck_out_tongue:

I was about to get one, but then my tmbr drew blood from hitting the tip of my finger nail. Metal would do much worse. So I backed out cause I am A wimp.

2 Likes