Axle Size: Standard Axle
Gap Type: Adjustable

Styles of Play
1A: 5 out of 5
2A: 2 out of 5
3A: 4 out of 5
4A: 3 out of 5
5A: 4 out of 5

This yoyo really does speed, with an adjustable gap and a ball-bearing, which allows for smooth play and extra long spin times. In fact, this is the yo-yo 2004 and 2005 World Champion Hiroyuki “Mickey” Suzuki used to win his World Champion titles! It’s definitely easy to use and could go on forever. This is even one of Hiroyuki Suzuki’s signature yoyos! Out standing response system and the shape allows grinds easily.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message or post in this topic.

-Mitchell

1 Like

Do you have any pics for your reviews/
I will be very nice if we could see it compared to something

Will do when I get my new camera in. I’ll also take a video of me using it.

That should be good!

Im definatley going to look into getting one!

Connor

I like your review i onle have on problem with it… “Skill Level: Intermediate”. I dont know why you would say that its for intermediate. Hiroyuki Suzuki used the speeder to win the 2004 and 2005 yoyo World Championship! I dont see how you can call it just “intermediate”. I think it can be used for intermediate tricks but it performs best in the advanced tricks when its yyj big bearing is showing off its long spin time and awesome balance. Other than that your review was perfect

Sorry. I made this mistake on another one.

If you like this yoyo you’ll love the meteor

does it come unresponsive?

Too answer your question the speeder is a unresponsive yoyo, the response is made up of half starburst, and half O Ring.
You’ll likely have a tough time finding a original Speeder as I think they may be discontinued.
Not too worry, you can pick up a SPEEDER 2, which is fully unresponsive and looks to be a beast of a yoyo, much like the original.

Speeder’s been my favourite throw for over 4 years…

necroposter!

How can it even have stars in 2a if it`s unresponsive?

Lube the bearing, double loop the string. And Screaming out NECRO POSTER!!! Is so uncalled for. There was a video of Hiroyuki Suzuki looping with Speeders. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8csY_lA89tY&feature=related

necroing is generally rude.