Special thank you to @YoYoExpertGarrett!

I wanted to take a quick minute and give a special shout out in thanks and appreciation to @YoYoExpertGarrett who has officially started a new job. (Some of you knew this already as it happened last month but I did want to make sure I officially acknowledge it here on the forum too!)

As many know he was responsible for the majority of the visual imagery we have done the past few years and really did such an amazing job showcasing the many incredible yoyos and companies we are lucky to work with. He also made such a wonderful impact on our forum community here and on discord. So let’s give him a thankful round of applause.

While he no longer works for YoYoExpert he is still around the forum a bit (and in the ten+ years he worked for us he got really amazing at yoyo and kendama so we know those skills are not going anywhere!)

A few photos over the years too - you may remember meeting him at one of the many contests we attended too!

Thank you Garrett!

79 Likes

We love you Garrett! Good luck in your next adventure!

13 Likes

Super helpful guy. Thanks Garrett!

8 Likes

Much love @YoYoExpertGarrett

9 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett So long and thanks for all the fish.

8 Likes

Thank you for your service! Best of luck in your next adventure.

6 Likes

Best of luck Garrett!

7 Likes

Thanks again @YoYoExpertGarrett !!! You have helped me out countless times through all the dm’s lol :sweat_smile: and I’m extremely grateful for that. your an awesome influence here on YYE :grin:

Take care and safe travels Garrett !!!

5 Likes

Best of Luck to the super Legend @YoYoExpertGarrett on your new path!

:four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Love ya Garrett ! Congrats !

4 Likes

Congratulations and good luck @YoYoExpertGarrett!

5 Likes

Best wishes @YoYoExpertGarrett , thanks for all the help and support!

6 Likes

Thank you @YoYoExpertGarrett! Hope you continue to be a positive influence around here!

4 Likes

Congrats, thanks for all your help to the Yoyo world.

3 Likes

Congrats on the new position!

3 Likes

Thanks for all of your hard work @YoYoExpertGarrett, your product photography was seriously some of the best in the game. Good luck on your future endeavors.

6 Likes

Thank you for often being the adult in the room :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for all that you’ve done! Wish you the best :pray:

4 Likes

May your future be full of yoyos, your favorite snacks, and your favorite people.

4 Likes

Best of luck with everything @YoYoExpertGarrett

Thanks for all your help over the years.

4 Likes