Special thank you to @YoYoExpertGarrett!

@YoYoExpertGarrett is amazing!

4 Likes

Thanks for all your help in the past Garrett! Best wishes for the future!

6 Likes

Not to be that guy, but where can I send my resume Andre? Joking, kinda.

Love you @YoYoExpertGarrett and best wishes

8 Likes

Dude much love to @YoYoExpertGarrett who has helped me a bunch o times. Best wishes as you head on to your next adventure! Hope you stick around the boards!

6 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett
images

5 Likes

Glad to know we’ll still see you around here @YoYoExpertGarrett! Just out of curiosity, is your new job yoyo related? Also, will you still be a moderator here? We’re a bunch of mostly adult-aged children so it would suck to lose one of the mods! LOL

I remember how helpful you were when I had an issue with the anodizing on a yoyo and how you still let me return the yoyo after I boiled it alive, and went through your demo bin to find me one that was discontinued but of a color that was less likely to have an ano issue. That’s one of the main reasons why YYE is my first choice for everything yoyo-related.

Anyway, congratulations on your new position (I think I speak for the majority when I say we’re dying to know what it is but don’t want to invade your privacy by inquiring)! You’ve been a great representative for YYE and I know you’ll be great at your next step in life!

Ivan

13 Likes

Congrats @YoYoExpertGarrett ! Wishing you much success in your new endeavor. :+1:

6 Likes

Best of luck @YoYoExpertGarrett!

4 Likes

Best wishes @YoYoExpertGarrett! I hope your new career opportunity is joyous and fulfilling. Glad that you’ll still be hanging around here a bit, you are a great part of the community!

4 Likes

Peace and blessings to the the forum legend @YoYoExpertGarrett

Thank you for everything you’ve done to keep the forum alive. Good luck with your new endeavor.

-KNOMAD

5 Likes

C O N G R A T S on the new job! Thank you for everything you’ve done with YYE and hope to still see you around the forums!!!

3 Likes

Just seeing this now, thanks for the kind words everyone!

I do still plan to check in here and participate when I can, but still adjusting to the new work hours and commute while looking for a house has taken up a lot more of my time than I had expected! I’ll be around, it just may take a bit longer for a response… as you can see here! :joy:

24 Likes