YoYoExpert will be at the 2024 U.S. National YoYo Contest!

We are proud to say we are a PLATINUM Sponsor for this years U.S. National YoYo Contest!

Come visit us at our booth were we will have a ton of product along with some special National Editions from YoYoFactory!

@AndreBoulay’s family, Matt, and myself will be there representing! - Stop by a say hello and share a trick with us! :slight_smile:

Don’t forget to check out our booth at 12:00pm Saturday to SPIN THE DNA WHEEL for your chance win some cool prizes! :slight_smile:

US Nationals Schedule: Schedule – National Yo-Yo Contest

For our friends not able to go, join us LIVE on the https://www.youtube.com/@YoYoContestCentral

Don’t forget to check out some AMAZING workshops by Brandon Vu, Gentry Stein, Mark Diehr happening Friday evening!

Hope to see some of you there! :slight_smile:
-Eric

26 Likes

I’m going to try and have YoYoExpert forum name tags at the booth too. I would LOVE it if people could have their forum name tag on. Hahahaha.

22 Likes

Sounds like a lot of nametags!!! Super excited for nats though!

5 Likes

yoyoexpert swag customized with YYE forum usernames

take my money…

6 Likes

Man the last time I saw you was at cal states. I bought a rally from you, You asked me what was in my pocket…….(Magnum).
Good times!

3 Likes

Please guys as I live in Europe can someone please make me a video dedication from Andrè?
I am not sure if I will ever have the chance to meet him, when I used to follow his tutorials daily I didnt even knew how to speak in english!

He is a total Sensei from when I started yoyoing, I will be thankful forever! :heart:

10 Likes

true, We NEED that for sure

1 Like

Just met Doc Lucky and hall of famer Jim E. Johnson! A couple of legends for sure!!

8 Likes

Can’t make it out to this one but Eric is relentless with that dna challenge, lol… definitely give that a shot, or 3.

2 Likes

Will the workshops be on live?

Will any of the special national editions be released online?

In the past at least with fh’s the remaining special editions were released to retailers after the contest

2 Likes

I came by and bought some string and a yoyo holster. I’m happy to support the companies that support my hobby! It was also cool meeting Andre! I’m pretty new to yoyoing still and I’ve been watching a lot of his videos on the Yoyoexpert Youtube channel. It was a great time, cheers!

4 Likes

I was there today and met Andre for the first time. I am the same, I’ve been learning from his videos so I told him “It’s so nice to finally meet my teacher!” He’s a nice guy and let me take a selfie with him. It was a great time.

5 Likes