YoYoExpert will be at the 2024 World YoYo Contest!

Huge thanks to @yoyoexpert for supporting #wyyc2024 !  YoYoExpert is one of the largest specialty yoyo retailers in the world, with a dedicated staff that has decades of experience in the yoyo community and indus…

The World YoYo Contest makes its way back to the US and we are proud to be a PLATINUM Sponsor for this years event! :earth_americas::yo-yo:

The venue is back at the Hotel Cleveland, Autograph Collection (Formally known as the Renaissance Hotel) and it’s four days of non-stop yo-yo action with the best people around. :heart:

Come visit us at our booth were we will have a ton of product along with special Worlds Releases from alternatives, Dressel Designs, empathy, HSpin ,MOWL UNPRLD and more!! :fire::yo-yo:

@AndreBoulay’s family, Matt, and Eric will be there representing! - Stop by a say hello and share a trick with us! :slight_smile:

• See you in Cleveland?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
16 Likes

YOYOMOM Shirts by Michelle Dauer!

Debuting at the 2024 U.S. National Yo-Yo Contest, Michelle Dauer introduces the official YoYoMom T-Shirt!

We’ll start carrying these at the World Yo-Yo Contest next week, and they’ll be available online soon!

Find both men’s and women’s fitted shirts at the YoYoExpert booth at the World YoYo Contest!

24 Likes

100% snagging one for my mom lol

i’m snagging one for me :bangbang::bangbang:

3 Likes

Wish I could go sounds fun

1 Like

Got one at nationals for my mom.

Hspin :eyes:

5 Likes

I won’t be able to make it… will anyone be filming it? I would love to see it.

It will be live streamed on YouTube, yes.

1 Like

I feel like I know Andre after watching his videos so frequently, I still am, he’s a rock star of the yoyo world in my opinion. I wasn’t sure what he was up to these days. Is he the owner of YYE? Still actively throwing? I just watch Doc Lucky’s video about him being entered into the yoyo hall of fame in 2021. Very cool!

4 Likes

He is indeed the owner of YYE. He also owns the toy store A2Z Science where they hold lessons.

He is very approachable at one of the events as long as he’s not sprinting to the next issue. lol.

4 Likes

Oh wow that is great to hear, thanks for sharing. That’s truly inspirational, I watched the video on the A2Z site, he went from employee to owner! That store looks awesome too. I wish we had something like that near by, I would love to take my daughter. I really love YYE, it’s my favorite online store for all my yoyo needs (wants).

3 Likes

Really wish I could be there! One of these days I’ll hit up a competition!

Im excited! Is anyone else competing? im doing wildcard.

2 Likes

I told myself last year I was 100% going this year. So much has happened and I just can’t make it which is a bummer. I really wanted to try and meet some of yall there.

Maybe this year at the FL contest!!!

5 Likes

Yeah totally imma be there​:smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Introducing the Noir by Empathy – the signature yo-yo of four-time European Champion, Jakub Dolejš!

The Noir has already proven its mettle by clinching two EYYC titles recently. This yo-yo is built to handle anything you throw at it, and you know it’s a serious contender when it’s Jakub’s weapon of choice!

We will have a limited amount of these at the World YoYo Contest at our booth!

Releasing Online - 08/01 - 10am ET!

6 Likes