Sooo who else regrets selling or trading off throws......?¿

What yo-yo was it?

its the black kaiser, one of my acquaintance gave it to me back in 2017.

1 Like

Well, struck out on my thoughts.

If it was something I Owned, I was gonna just send it to you.

Unfortunately, I’ve never even touched a Kaiser, so that takes care of that.

Oh well.

Good luck finding another…

1 Like

Having a kaiser is like an angular version of the genesis, but yeah right now I guess I have to move on since its impossible to acquire it back and maybe I’ll made a yoyo that inspired by it.

1 Like

Man, I’m so weird. I wanted a UNPRLD purple fade Recognition so bad. I think it’s one of the nicest yoyos I’ve ever seen. Well, fate would have it that someone messaged me from a BST post I made looking for a purple one saying they have one the same day my sand one showed up in the mail. It should be a no-brainer. For how much I love that purple ano, you’d think I’d sell my sand and buy the purple instantly. Though, for some reason, I am now feeling attached to my sand UNPRLD Recognition and I can’t make up my mind what to do. :man_facepalming: I like to think this is normal behavior for a group of similar yoyo enthusiasts at least. Now I am tempted to have two recognitions.

2 Likes

Purchase the purple as well and learn some 3a @Yooo

2 Likes

JDS genesis March 5

It

4 Likes

This looks promising!
btw any chance that there will be a few b-grades of the new will for MAY? I don’t mind the fingernail vibes and ano issues as long as its spins.

No,
They will be available at YoYoExpert.

1 Like