Anyone else ever get sad thinking about old throws you traded away?

I was reminiscing with myself about some of the old stuff i used to have, and i really scratch my head over trading away a few of them. The two that haunt me the most has got to be trading away a Galactic Goose, and a custom ano D-bearing Skywalker. Anyone else still think about the grail you gave away?

3 Likes

Only once. It took my a few years and more money and trades than id like to admit to get it back, but I did get it back.

4 Likes

And what was that it, my friend?

CLYW Chief - Zip Zop

Ive owed several Chiefs but this one is it.

6 Likes

Traded away a mint viszilla a couple years back. Man do I miss it now.

4 Likes

I constantly miss my YYR Overdrive and OD Summit

4 Likes

I feel ya. 1 of 10 Pink Dragon Chief here. Never got it back.

3 Likes

God bless you man. There’s a few Chiefs I beat myself up for letting go as well. Definitely not as rare as that dragon, but I miss my Petr Kavka Chief dearly.

2 Likes

I have my fair share of (stupid) deals.

Anti-Yo OG Bapezilla Traded it for a mint OG Peak though.
CLYW OG Peak Traded it for a ridiculous KaiZen mod and some goodies (but bought it back eventually)
AnY Miroc 2 Traded it for an OG AirRider with silicone groove response (not available outside Asia back then). I still have that AR and I cherish it. Giving away the Miroc 2 for it still hurt.
Hspin Pyro 3 Also foolishly sold it, but managed to buy it back several years later <3
Werrd TFL I really liked the beefcake concept
Oxygene Oxy4 Should have kept it for its unique axle system and for the time extreme smoothness
SPYY Punchline The black/orange version was so sexy…

6 Likes

I have never, nor will I ever… ( YOU LISTENING TO ME!?) … Sell or trade a yoyo. You’re sick in head.

2 Likes

Yep. Wish I kept one of each Rainicorn Swirl

13 Likes

i was dumb and in need of some quick cash for bills. i sold a spyy ranchero, a anti yo Viszilla and a sakura A SAKURA!! T-T
But i still have a pretty good collection still…i just miss those 3 the most…

3 Likes

I miss my OG Punchlines too :broken_heart:

The SPYY Ranchero is my unicorn. I’ve always wanted it but could never catch one.

2 Likes

I remember being at a yoyo contest in 2012 and almost buying a ranchero, but instead I decided to buy a Tenyoyo Drop Bear :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I am expecting the guy who got your OG Bape to show up on this thread!
:joy:

2 Likes

OMG critical fail, you rolled a 1 on a 20 sided die lol

3 Likes

i treated it like a unicorn when i had it. played it a couple time but when it hit something i stopped immediately to scared to ding it up and ruin that beautiful etching.

1 Like