Something brought up in the chat.

Jayyo is makeing this plaace great. He’s right, YYE is to take breaks from harsh things and when people sware it makes it not fun,no matter how old anyone is on here there is no need for swareing. Some might think it’s funny or cool, but all it is, is annoying and rude. Yoyoexpert should get together almost like a family, that’s what we are. Andre made this site for a reason, for us to help each other and learn stuff and have fun! Not to sware or say rude things. Also, people who say their not swareing and make S P A C E S between the letters does’nt mean your’e not swareing or being rude or causing harm. It’s just uncalled for. Don’t you guys want this place to be a healthy, nice, fun, get together website?

I agree whole-heartedly, Jayyo.

I myself being a kid, I hate when people at me school use swearing and profanity in their daily vocabulary. (Most people at my school do.)I love yoyoeXpert because that is not allowed. Just like you said, it’s like shade on a sunny day. :slight_smile:

i hate swearing. I just wanna say that if the forums were full of it, i wouldn’t be here. I would either go someplace else were there wasn’t any, or i would make my own forum and watch it fail miserably…again.

Thank you, Andre and mods for keeping this place clean. :smiley:

Great post Jayyo and I totally agree with you. But if Andre wants to keep this site clean, why did he get the Bada** Hatrick in?

if you cant get your message across without using profanity, then you just fail at life. yes, these kids are going to be exposed to profanity in their lives, at school, or in public. this forum and its users dont need to be a part of that.

if your friends dont care, then by all means, use as much profanity in private messages as you please, but keep in mind that some of us have children here, and we would like to keep places like this a safe place for those children to learn and grow from. i am one of those people who believe that children are going to be exposed to it, and im not going to be overprotective. i know what theyre going to learn, and im not going to freak out because they hear those words, but I am also not going to be the one they hear those words from.

We’ve already managed to come to the consensus that swearing in front of children is bad.
There is already a page dedicated to the topic, and 3 competent, grown men employed to enforce it.

You put in your 2 cents, why can’t you allow others the same privilege?

This is a forum… “an online discussion site”. And this thread is a discussion. If you have something to add, for or against, great. But please allow others to share their own thoughts on the matter.