Some YYF questions

Where can i find b grade yoyos for yyf? what about b grade for other companies (yyj)?

what do you guys think about the popstar, its pretty cheap and i like smaller yoyos, so im thinking of getting one.

dv888 vs hspin gorylla 441? which ones better? i heard dv888 is pretty considering its part of the fundamental line (right?) and gorylla was $90 and now its like $40, why is that?

The popstar plays really heavy on the string yet fits in your pocket better than a can of cope, all for cheaper than a Protostar, it is simply made of win. It is my main throw and it would take something serious to change that. As for the B-Grades well they are usually only sold at contests. Honestly though if you like Undersized/Minis then you will love the Popstar especially if you liked the Hectic or Protostar but wish they were more pocket friendly. Beware though the sheer awesomeness of the Popstar will take a moments adjustment, respect it or it will bite you. At $26 you can’t go wrong, do eet!

1 Like

The Gorylla is 40 dollars because of a special fall sale.
Oh and BTW, the Dv888 is excellent.
I have a mint one for sale for only 30 dollars shipped w/ a centertrac bearing if you want.