Some Yoyo's

Okay im going to post some yoyo’s that i might get and i want you guys to tell me which ones are the best and like Want some reviews.

SpinStar
Fast 201
Velocity
Speed Dial
Grind Machine
Journy
Kickside

what yoyos do you have ???

I only have a lyn fury

the fast 201 dosent sleep long unless you look on youtube on how to mod it

He has a Lyn Fury.

To answer your question Michael, if you want to find the perfect yo-yo for you, fill out these questions so we can help you find one-

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

I personally like the Grind Machine and the Velocity out of what you have here.

Some reviews-

http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,57432.0.html

It sounds like you’re still pretty new to yoying. I have to recommend the Velocity. It’ll do pretty much whatever you want.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
    Medium
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
    Lyn Fury shape. (Dont know what it is)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
    Um…IDK…I want it responsive though like where i dont have to bind it all the time but it can still sleep long.
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
    Yes?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
    Any wheight not to heavy
  6. Does color matter?
    No
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
    1A
  8. What is your price range?
    0-50$
  9. What is your skill level?
    Begginer the only intermediate trick i can do is like trapeze.

Velocity for sure. You can set the response to responsive or unresponsive when you learn to bind. It is a great yo-yo for all tricks.

Is it better then a lyn fury?

And BTW im stuck on brain twister will the velocity make it a little easyier?

I don’t think you should purchase another yoyo yet. It would just be a waste of your money. Don’t get another yoyo until you are comfortable with binding, so you can save your money and get a great yoyo.

Keep working with the Lyn Fury. I still use an unmodded Lyn Fury as my walk-around thrower when I’m at work or with friends, I just keep the gap wide and wear down the O-Rings with play. I can understand if you want to get more Yo-Yo’s, but at this stage, it’s a good idea to keep with what you are familiar with and use that money for new strings or something.

This.

A new yo-yo won’t make things easier for ya brother. But if you really want a new yo-yo, I vote Velocity.