They are both great yoyos. And the only reason you are making this poll is to anonymously decide what yoyo you are going to get. Answer these questions for us to effectively help you:
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- What weight is ideal to you?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?
I would say the VK is better for you.
Ok thanx Samad. ;D
Yes, neither of those yoyos is better, just different for different preferences. Also, next time, please make the title relevant to the topic. Thanks.
I would agree with the VK based on your preferences. Also, you could check out the Bully by Big Brother Yoyos.
Isn’t the VK discontinued?
If not please tell me where to find one thats IN STOCK
Get a PGM.
It WILL take you to Master level tricks. I guarantee it.
So will a cheap Velocity. We’re not talking about the PGM and I don’t think he’s open to more options.
To get back on topic, you can try looking for the VK in B/S/T. That’s the best place to start when looking for discontinued yoyos.