Yoyo choosing

First of all I would like to say that there is no best yoyo. All beginners ask: "Whats the best yoyo" "Is this yoyo better than this". Some will make a poll of yoyo's saying choose the best. 

Let me tell you this:Its about preference. Different people have different styles. If you go to a forum like this one and ask what is the greatest yoyo in the world. They will all say: There isn't one.

I could pull off a sick trick on my 888, but if you hand me a new breed I’d fumble a little bit because of the size and shape. Some like small some like big. Some like round some like flat rimmed or H-shaped. Some prefer bearing size. Some are picky about stacks.

If your stuck between two yoyo's that you've heard good from both. flip a coin, you wont be disappointed. Some yoyo's will take getting used too so don't think you bought the wrong one just yet.

What i want you to do is fill out this below and then post it in the reccomendations.
  1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)

2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)

3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)

4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?

5. What weight is ideal to you?

6. Does color matter?

7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)

8. What is your price range?

9. What is your skill level?
    I hope you read this before you make anther which is best thread. I’m tired of those. :wink:

1 Like

that was truly amazing took long enough for somebody to post that on a topic thank u ;D

You just kinda ripped off Samad’s list and thread he made like a year back.

Did I? Uh… embarrassing. But i wasnt here a year back so, my bad.

hey , i have done that questions of what yoyo is better & i am an advance player 8)

your point is…

I made this thread a year back, like Shisaki said, and I made the list as well. You did sorta rip me off. I’m gonna go bump my thread.

oh my bad. i didnt see one so i guessed i should make one. Oh and the list  thing yeah thats not mine and i never said its mine i just thought it would fit the category well. if you want this deleted just tell me.