Sold, Please Close

After a number of prototypes, I’ve finished making a fixed axle yoyo I call the Mother T.

I’m really happy with how it turned out. My goal was to create a rim-weighted fixie that felt big, bold, and fun just like Mother T.

Mother T?

My grandmother introduced me to yoyos when I was a child. Should would bring out her Pizza Hut storage box and let us grandchildren throw the assorted Duncans, Yomegas, and random credit union and community college throws.

Grandma called herself Mother T when she would write us all letters. The funny thing was that no one actually called her that. But she was quite the personality and had no problem making up a fun name for herself. So this yoyo is for her - a fun, bold yoyo with a big personality that makes its presence known. Just like Mother T.

US shipping included in all prices; international shipping extra.

———
Red oak Mother T #1 for $60

Specs:

• ~52 grams
  • Purpleheart and Padauk inlays for flashy kickflips!
  • 4 response holes and epoxied 1/4” walnut axle

———
Red oak Mother T #2 for $60

Specs:

• ~56 grams
  • Purpleheart and Padauk inlays for flashy kickflips!

———
Bocote Mother T #1 for $70

Specs:

• ~63 grams
  • Maple inlays

———
Bocote Mother T #2 for $70

Specs:

• ~63 grams
  • Maple inlays
21 Likes

Absolutely love this origin story. Reminds me of my Italian nanny. The world needs more Mother T’s.

5 Likes

Agreed, I love the story you shared about these yoyos @Eric_Newlin! Also, I love the yoyos, they look fantastic! I just bought two SW, but I’m very tempted…

3 Likes

Pm’d

4 Likes

PM’d as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Removed
PM’d

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.