Sold, please close

MIB 2020 General Yo Essence with handmade yoyo cozy. SOLD

My talented better half crocheted this yoyo cozy (more to come). The yoyo cozy is form-fitting for most yoyos. Protect your yoyos from getting damaged when you bring them out with you in a bag, backpack, etc.

OutofHand Burner. Responsive small bearing hollow-body yoyo from Norway. Unique and pretty great. Mint cond. SOLD

7 Likes

Bump. I’ll incrementally drop the prices until these sell (or trade). Thanks folks.

2 Likes

Up ^ and drops v

1 Like

PS maybe you missed the drop of the white Bolts. You can still scoop up some classic white delrin here my friend. It’s called a Half & Half and they don’t make them anymore.

1 Like

MIB Essence for $60 shipped CONUS. If non-CONUS, we can work out shipping cost.

PS I’ll be going to the PO tomorrow, in case that helps entice you…

1 Like

Incremental price drop train keeps rolling on

2 Likes

i got a raw spyy punchline with large machining marks if you want to trade for the crucial

3 Likes

Ascending Essence

1 Like

Is that essence all red, or half red half black?

Great question, thanks. It’s an all-red Essence.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Added yoyo cozy (to Essence deal) and Summit

2 Likes

message sent

1 Like

Please clear these out. I’m going to the P.O. on Saturday.

Come on, you love organics, you want to know what a Peak feels like… get the Essence.

It’s fixed axle February and you miss your metals so you figure playing a responsive won’t be cheating too much, besides it’s a unique piece that doesn’t come available too often… get the Burner.

Heck, get the Essence and the Burner in a package deal to leverage an even better price or trade. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Great idea……… knitted yoyo cozy!! I like it!
Absolutely positive all the way here!! Now setting-

Oops…. Now then these Knitted cozy’s are……
How much? A pair? Half dozen price……?
“Inquiring minds would like to know?”

2 Likes

Hey, thanks! It would be something like 2 for $7 plus shipping. I’ll be closing out this BST post and making a separate post just for the cozies very soon!

1 Like

New lows

Someone swoop up this Essence, it blows my mind it hasn’t sold yet at this low of a price. I’d grab it if I didn’t already have one.

1 Like