So what did everybody buy with the big sale

Popstar
DV888
Y Factor
3 100-count pkgs. string

I didn’t even bother waiting to try and jump on the YYF box. Hope those that got them will let the rest of us know what was in there.

Prototype Crucifier from a good friend.

i somehow got a mystery box…ill be making an unboxing vid too so check for it…

My server crashed for the box, so I headed over to ------------- and picked up some .555 pads and a couple nice Zeros. $12. Can’t beat that.

[b]Admin Edit: Please don’t tell where you are buying your stuff if it’s not here.

Thanks
Icthus[/b]

Patrick?

I was able to get a mystery box, and I would have gotten a popstar if I had known they were so cheap, but looking back on it, I probably wouldn’t have gotten the box if I did o.O
Oh! and I got a 5-pack of red-orange-yellow twisted strings, to see how they looked.

yes! i cant wait for them. the only thing tht sucks is that i have to wait til december 13 (my birthday) to open them. is the protege good?

Stupid Question, LOL OF COURSE!

The Protege is great, I love mine!

I got 2 yyj Sunset Trajectorys, a yyj Axiom, a KonKave bearing (for my DM), LOTS-O-STRING, and a Yoyojam T-shirt. Very exicted ;D

From yoyoexpert I got a Mystery Box, a Blue w/Black Splash DV888, and a Red w/Gold Splash RecRev No.9.

From elsewhere I got a Bead Blasted Gold w/Black Splash Superstar for $79.99.

I bought a Pink w/ Silver splash DV888. Im soo excited for it to arive! My first Pink Yo-Yo ;D ;D ;D
Tried to get a mystery box but I guess ten seconds is too long to wait if I wanted one :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing. :’(

wooo i got, nothing…

Gray Pop-Tar… I mean POPstar :stuck_out_tongue:

I got the first green PopStar and then the server crashed. WIN! (or at least I think it was the first one)

haha me too

The server crashed at exactly 12AM and w/in 3 mins the MysBox was GONE :’(

…but I did get a Purple POPstar. $26 for an all metal, can’t go wrong with that!!!

A One Drop Sunrise Fade 54 ;D

what you mean?

awesome i got me a purple one too

oh cool did u finally just decided on the POPStar since you know the box was gone.