2020 Black Friday?

Anyone know of any current/upcoming Black Friday deals?

I gotta prep for uh… Christmas presents, ya know :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I’ve really been wondering as well. I’ve been saving up a while to get as much as I can on sale (hopefully).

1 Like

Tiss the season to spoil one’s self!

Falalala la lala la la!

7 Likes

Hmm, looks like Rain City Skills has a bunch of mystery boxes and B-Grades for Black Friday (along with their literal torched Dumpster Fire yoyos lol).

G Squared has a few mono-metal mystery boxes up on their website too.

3 Likes

Hey, I might be interested knowing that as well :slight_smile: Will we have a YYE Black Friday 2020??

Cheers!!!

3 Likes

I noticed a YYE Black Friday blog post from 2017 which stated the sale that year started the day before Black Friday at 10PM EST. I guess we’ll have to wait and see if it happens again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

I’m glad I checked this, scored the last G2 mystery box before they were all sold out

3 Likes

Nice! :smiley:

Yeah I would like to know that aswell. If anyone does know let us know please

2 Likes

I’ve cracked the code! During checkout type discount code “2020BLACKFRIDAY20” for 20% off orders over $150!

3 Likes

I’m assuming it’s the same as last year, 10% off over $50, 15% off over $100, and 20% off over $150

2 Likes

I think so. I bought over $150 and can confirm the code definitely works, but strangely, it only worked on my laptop, not my IPad. Not a clue why.

1 Like

It just got activated so it might been while you were in the middle of it. :blush:

6 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for having such a great Sale! :blush:

1 Like

I checked the One Drop site last night. … Nothing. Had to leave the house early this morning. When I got home and check the site again, SOLD OUT! :stuck_out_tongue:

Too bad, it was what I was hoping for, a mystery box. Good luck people who got in on the deal.

3 Likes

Yeah… David said that took 20min tops.

Now I understand what @codinghorror was proposing with the TiVayder project, which I just learned minutes ago, while watching a documentary on YouTube… Ti drops is crazy fast as well.
We cannot compare a Mystery Box with this Ti project, but I see a certain similarities in this business.

1 Like