So this happened....

Went to a2z learning this weekend and ran into Eric koloski! Super nice dude and he even threw a couple of my yoyos. If you ever get the chance to stop in, do it. You might just run into a national champion

Eric is a great guy. If you ever get the chance to go to A2Z yoyo school (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 4:30pm), there are often multiple pros there, sometimes even A2Z’s owner & YYE proprietor, André Boulay. Also, if you are local to A2Z, be sure to check out Dogbite YoYo/skill toy club which meets in Easthampton the 3rd Friday of each month.

2 Likes

He’s not the only person you’ll run into there. Andre Boulay owns the place. :slight_smile:

Cool! Where is this place?

Here ya go…

A2Z Science & Learning Store
57 King Street
Northampton, MA 01060
1-413-586-1611

Oh cool. Thanks!
I’m moving to California so I guess I’ll spend my days in the Chico yoyo museum :slightly_smiling_face:

Same thing happened to me while I was on Florida, I met Sean Perez, that guy is awesome!

IG: j_yo_nah

Again, you’ll run into a lot of cool guys down there in Downtown Disney. Sean, Bryan Jardin, Sebastian Brock, and the whole Orlando Yoyo Club on some days.

Eric is the best. He would win worlds every year, but he wants to let other people have a chance.

whos that? Probably a noob. ??? :wink: