Massachusettes stuff

Hey all. Sometime this summer, probably the week after the 4th of July I will be visiting my brother in Boston and I found out about this place a few hours away called A2Z which André helps out at with the yoyo class this place has. Has anybody been to this? Is it as fun as it sounds? Anything else you want to add about it other than it being free?

I heard it is really fun.

Here are some vids:

Great. I’ll be there for that too =) Anybody else?

Its really fun. Though, Andre does not really go anymore…

Good times, though I will not be there at that time. :’(

Oh, and it is free, don’t worry about it, everyone there is cool.

Awesome. He doesn’t really go though? Not even to the Dog Bite? Dang.

A2Z is awesome! I go there ALL the time. I could live there! (Not really) Andre does go to Dog bite sometimes. A2Z sells TONS of yoyos. YYF, YYJ, Alchemy, Duncan, M1, Projects, Accessories, String, and much more! Yoyo class is Tues, Thurs, and Sat from 4:30-5:30. Nice teachers there, help you through some stuff. Every now and then at class Eric comes in and sometimes you might see Jeff Coons. Hope to see you there!

[quote=“Spencer_L,post:6,topic:3444”]
A2Z is awesome! I go there ALL the time. I could live there! (Not really) Andre does go to Dog bite sometimes. A2Z sells TONS of yoyos. YYF, YYJ, Alchemy, Duncan, M1, Projects, Accessories, String, and much more! Yoyo class is Tues, Thurs, and Sat from 4:30-5:30. Nice teachers there, help you through some stuff. Every now and then at class Eric comes in and sometimes you might see Jeff Coons. Hope to see you there!
[No they dont. They sell yoyojam,henrys,spintastics,yomega,superyo,duncan,and Tom Khun.

I live right near Boston ^.^ It’s actually over an hour to A2Z from there sadly. Let me know if you want to hang out while you’re around :] I barely ever find fellow yo-ers in eastern Massachusetts.

Dude, I was there last Saturday. They don’t sell “Henrys, Spintastics, Yomega, SuperYo, and Tom Khun” anymore. Just YYJ, YYF, Alchemy, M1, Projects, and Duncan. It says on their website, A-Two-Z.Com, but their not there.

Oh, sorry! I was just looking at their website!

Its alright. It happens to everyone. (Except Andre, he’s ever here!)

Well most of the time I’ll be hanging out with my brother and he might actually come to Dog Bite too, not sure though. And I’m sure he will have to do some work for some of the time so I’ll let you know as the time gets closer. You and whoever else.

Oh, if you didn’t know, Dog Bite is every second Friday of each month. In the church. Not sure where…

Yeah. I checked out the website as thoroughly as I could. :stuck_out_tongue: And it turns out I should be there the week after the 4th of July, as I said, so I’ll be there for it =)

Cool. Yeah, their website is soooo hard to find what you need. ;D

You mean here:
http://www.a-two-z.com/

Yup.

Yeah.

I’ll try to get to the next Dogbite too ^^

sounds like fun, but im sticking with yoyojoes.