A to Z Science & Learning Store YoYo School?!?

My wife found this and showed me this morning. Has anyone gone to this? @AndreBoulay made the video, so it’s got to be legit. It’s not far from the YYE shop. I’m planning on being my son next weekend to check it out. Let me know if anyone has ban to this and what you thought.

Thanks in advance.

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

7 Likes

It’s legit - ordered there a few times great customer service

3 Likes

The store is owned by Andre as well :grin:

8 Likes

Watching those people especially kids learn yoyo and doing simple as well as really advanced elements / tricks brought such a huge smile to face I literally teared up I was so happy! Great job, Andre as well as your staff!

3 Likes

Yep! You will usually find me there teaching every Friday and Saturday along with @GeraldC and @Zort_Commander (Jerry Carboneau and Micah Wingell). It’s a lot of fun!

We are finally getting close to launching our yoyo club program too built around everything we have learned running the yoyo club/yoyo school and trying to build a network around the country for people to start and run clubs!

But please stop by A2Z! (We just take a break from Thanksgiving through December since the store gets too busy to run them!)

15 Likes

I’m looking forward to the kit. Thinking about an after school program for our school district.

3 Likes

its legit.
i went but it was when tyler and a collin were there so i actually had folks my age to talk to and chill with.
i donno how it would be if i went alone. It seems to be geared towards kids. either way i got to meet Andre and everyone and i had a freakin blast.

are you a thrower and do you live in the boston area by chance? i need throw buddies.

2 Likes

Nice!!

My son and i are planning on going this Saturday. It would be very cool to meet @AndreBoulay and the others.

My son is just getting into throwing the yo. He’s got a few things that I’ve taught him but I’m no National Champion. :grin:

Looking forward to checking this out.

kgb

2 Likes

I do throw. I love the hobby and I’ve been into it for about 20 years with a break or 2 along the way.

I don’t live near Boston though. I’m actually in CT, in the northwest part of the state. So, I’m about a hour from this store.

kgb

3 Likes

Maybe we’ll meet one day! it seems that most of the throwers in new england are all spread out quit a bit. a few of us have been thinking of doing a meetup/ club thing monthly. getting everyone on the same page is a different story lol

1 Like

Yes, Air Traffic in the Rosedale Mall (St. Paul, MN) had a club a few years back but I felt awkward given the age difference.

1 Like

I miss the Air Traffic Yoyo Clubs so much. I frequented the Ridgedale one the most, and then when that closed the Eden Prairie one. I never made it out to Rosedale though! I didn’t realize we’re in the same region, that’s cool!

My son and i went today and had a good time. He breezed through the level 1 trick list with his RBC then started on the level 2.

Everyone was very friendly and we enjoyed the experience. We will go again. The kids and staff there were throwing down some sweet tricks and i got some help on my whips and hooks.

The store had a nice selection of throws in the display case as well as a bunch of other skill toys and all types of other toys and games. Parking was easy and there are a lot of restaurants and things to see in the area.

kgb

10 Likes