So apparently Eric Koloski brought 4 different yoyos onto stage

That would be epic.

Who needs string hit points?
#Rebel

I think at VA states last year he did prelims with a legacy, no backups

Can you measure it with a slim bearing now?

rule 0: shall not unscrew

Is a nickel weighing 5g on your scale?

(+0.05)

(+0.1)
draupnir 62.89 (-0.1)
horizon 67.78 (+0.08)
irony jpx 65.62 (+0.02)

I guess I should have looked at your flag before asking you to throw US currency on it? Lol my bad

lol

LOL

I fully agree, the shutter or regen are not bad. The regen is my street preforming yoyo, and my shutter is the same but metal. I usually carry my shaqler when I’m on campus, inspire when im going to friends, and when I’m in a carpeted room, I’ll brake out the equilateral or brave or something. It’s not bad, I just don’t think it’s the plastic to end all plastics. I personally love the afterglow, even though the regen out preforms it. I like yoyos for their “wow! Look at that!” Factor more than over all preformance

I put a nylon string on his space cowboy

One time he brushed my arm as I walked past! ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ;D

Really??? Did you throw better afterwards?

2 Likes

his arm was probably all like

1 Like

100000 times better. haha

Not exactly buuuuuttttt… I may have felt like that after words ;D :wink:

I think most if not all modern plastics with low walls wide gap and stuff are plenty capable for competitions to the point it won’t hinder anything, or at least it’s negligible, unless if you still have no idea how to control the yoyo tilt and all, not trying to be rude. Sure if it was a stock FHZ then it would make things more difficult, but with modern plastics even like Speedaholic, that shouldn’t be a problem.
Also using different yoyos for backup is pretty common here even for sponsored players. Sometimes it’s the player, sometimes it’s simply because the sponsor sent different products every time.

Figured I would ask Eric about this since he came by the office today:

Why do you take 4 yo-yos on stage?

“Don’t know, they all play good, it’s just nice to have a variety”

There you go folks!

4 Likes