so many gosh darn yoyo's ;)

Hey in this topic i would like to know a bit about all those yoyo’s at the frontpage! (you other guys guys can use this topic as an oppertunity to help other “unwell known” yoyo-dudes as me) :slight_smile:
Now: all the doped metal yoyo’s who is flashing at frontpage is not that known, aren’t they?
How are they compared to 888, DM metal zero (or is that yoyo even good?) etc. ?

hope that write good enogh us english to you all, so you can understand me ;D

The new yo-yo’s that are at the front page (ILOVEYOYO and recreation) are as thought about as other companies like YYF. At competitions they usually get fifth place or under though, but this year recreation has upped their game and Shinya won. They are famous throughout certain countries but not as thought about as other companies pretty much.

Yes, your English is really good. Don’t worry about it, we’ll know what you’re talking about.

I wouldn’t say that X company usually gets Y place in competitions, its the player that does everything not the yoyo. Most of the guys who compete could do almost everything with a recessed fhz if they really wanted to.

word! It aint the arrow, it’s the indian.
different throws for different joes, that’s all.

[quote=“SilkySullivan,post:4,topic:10054”]
love that quote lol

But yeah, when it comes to most of the current yoyos, you’d be pretty hard pressed to say any particular yoyo is “better” than any other yoyo. It all comes down to preference, preference, and… preference.

However, a certain yoyo might be better for a certain style or trick than another yoyo. Like, a yoyo designed for looping will, in most cases, be better at looping than a yoyo designed for unresponsive play.

I’m talking about their players get around a place until this year when they finally got the placing they deserve. (BTW: What company is Takuma Inoue sponsored by?)

Yes, in certain countries they are not thought about as much (as I already said in the first reply.) Thanks to new players recreation is now making a huge name for themselves. (Seriously, the youtube people are talking about Shinya a lot now. They some people (like me) just found out shinya is recreation.) How famous a company is doesn’t affect how awesome their players are. You’d be lucky to get one of their yo-yos, dumb luck if they invite any of us.

Stardust V.2…I win :stuck_out_tongue:

yoyos…

great discussion, thank you :slight_smile: