So apparently Eric Koloski brought 4 different yoyos onto stage

We: bicker and argue for two weeks
Garrett: goes right to the sources
thanks name brother, I like your style :wink:
Lol

1 Like

I agree, and the casual answer makes it even better.

That totally sounds like Eric.

What? Thatā€™s it??
5 pages of posts and itā€™s diffused in one simple question?

ā€œSome yoyos arenā€™t competition throws!ā€
ā€œItā€™s the player not the yoyo!ā€
ā€œThe Regen is not competition worthy!ā€

What happened to you guys! So disappointingā€¦

Itā€™s the internets. Everyoneā€™s got an opinionā€¦ :wink:

Not really how I saw the thread. Didnā€™t see a whole lot of petty bickering per seā€¦ and it wasnā€™t all speculation about Eric. The original question was about Eric, but then a tangentially-related conversation full of opinions followed.

All seems pretty normal and fine to me. Especiallyā€“as jhb points outā€“for the internet.

1 Like

All petty accusations of immaturity (because of a differing opinion on competition yoyos) were deleted. The ensuing flame war was also deleted. Since that things havenā€™t been made overtly personal.

Ah, misinterpretations of my post.
I like the back and forth. I was trying to be funny. Didnā€™t work. Such is the ramifications of the written word vs. the spoken word. Iā€™m a pretty sarcastic bloke, but Iā€™ll try and make it more obvious in the future.

are you being sarcastic?

:smiley:

Yeah he told me he liked the nylon string more than he thought hoe would

^^
Awwwww Sheeeeeeiiiiiizzzzz just got personal. Here in Detroitā€¦playa be trippin ready to scrap a bā€¦demz fightin wordsā€¦ :o :stuck_out_tongue:

You knowā€¦ Eric is now on the forumsā€¦ He would probably tell youā€¦ Or just laugh at the site of this threadā€¦ :smiley:

maybe eric posted in this thread and the mods deleted his post for no reason?

We never do anything ā€œfor no reasonā€.

1 Like

nope i didntā€¦yetā€¦lol

and to answer the original post, i think i am the first sponsored player in the Histories of Competition Yo-Yos to bring up 4 different models for Single A Yo-Yos Freestyle!!! ^0^/

Most of the Professionals tend to stick with One Model which is a very smart thing to do, but i personally like to mix it up and have a variety of throws to play with! (BC I LUV DEM ALLLLLL <3)

-Eric

So, what were the four yoyos again? TooHot and a Regen for sure, but the other two are a mystery to me.

@nolangherity now he has :slight_smile:

eric- what is the transclusant yoyo ?