so after a long break from the fourms, what did i missed?

He had not posted since Sept. 16th, 2013. A Whole 52 days ago. Such an Incredibly loooong loooong time ago. Waaaay back when Calendars were still made outta stone.

So, basically, he missed the 1. Invention of the lightbulb. 2. Internal combustion engines. 3. Square slices of cheese for use on Hamburgers. And the invention of 5A Yoyo style.

So he really didn’t miss all that much in the semi partial century he was completely missing.

2 Likes

We call that stuff “American Cheese”… what do you guys call it? Just ‘Cheese’?

Garbage. No idea why anyone would eat that fake stuff.

Hahaha! That tickled me just right that did… laughs heartily

I think it has it’s place. What would a Mcdonalds burger be with real cheese? We only eat it because it’s dirt. Sure we know that the “patty” (as I believe you guys would call it) is probably 70% rat meat, and the ‘cheese’ could be used to insulate a house, but hey, it fills a void that sometimes nothing else can fill…

Man I could do with a Mcdonalds right about now.

It’s funny, those lunchables lunch kits they sell so parents don’t have to make their kids lunch - It’s two crackers, some kind of meat, and Cheese*. The asterisk leads to small print that clarifies; “Processed Cheese-Food”.

Always found it hilarious. Sounds completely inedible, even though I’m sure its tasty

You missed the IronArm Contest.

In Canada, they are marketed by Kraft as “Singles”. I’ve never seen them called “Canadian Cheese” or “Canadian Slices” on the packaging. Ever. Which doesn’t mean we don’t use the term “slices”… if you’re at a bbq, you might ask for someone to pass you a slice of cheese.

If real cheese is one of the options and you WANT the fake stuff, you just say, “No no, the weird fake stuff, please” or “no, a slice of PROCESSED cheese, please.”

“Canadian Cheese”? Never heard of it.

Haha i just finished an essay on Canada.

That’s hilarious. Mostly about our geography, history, and political system?

Mostly geography, natural rescources, sports and games and enertainment and food and stuff. How ya liking that maple syrup? Haha

Enjoying it, thanks! Used it as a “Paleo people frown on using sweetener, but if you must use something, maple syrup is one of the better sweeteners” sweetener in last night’s snack. (apples, cranberries, and nuts sauteed in cocunut oil with a bit of merple serple added).

And poutine? Do you ever have that? It is one of the national foods.

Logi just became a manufacteror

Mais oui! Je mange beaucoup de poutine. MMMmmm…

You don’t get as much poutine west of Ottawa or east of the province of Quebec, though. It’s still found, but it’s not as ubiquitous.

Is it weird that I had never heard of poutine before yesterday? Hows all of those fresh water lakes? Are you having fun supplying alot of fresh water to the world? And 80 percent of of the world’s maple syrup? Hahaha
Do your kids watch caillou?

Haha, you know a lot about Canada! Yeah, the fresh water lakes are great. Wonderful for camping at, too… you can actually swim in most of them! My older kid isn’t a big fan of Caillou, which is great because neither am I.

Well, it depends…
Yomania, Dave’s Skill Toys store/forum, extreme spin store/forum and Greg’s forum all went belly up. HSPIN and SPYY quite making yoyos, Doc Pop got married. And we almost got hit by an asteroid.

Greg p is a forumn eXpert now.

I can burp my abc’s (well not really)