Smoothest yoyo

Puffin 2 for me

Agreed. Completely agreed. First and second run, no matter. They’re fantastic, that why I have 5, and I’ve had 3 more I sold. They’re literally perfect.

probably the smoothest i have played with was an ironyjp the smoothest i own is my g2 triton.

Definitely to positron, valor is close but the positron is just glass smooth like God. And a great player

Smoothest I played: Auldey Ares Star
Smoothest I own: YYF Space Cowboy

1 Like

Protostar.

I’m new and have only 3 throws one being a protostar and it’s not even the smoothest of those. I’m sure there are much better than what I have.

The smoothest got to be the Ares Stars. :smiley:

This makes me happy

Advance Scout!

yoyoZeekio Continuum

GZR Cascade! My mind exploded when I first threw it.

Fun question, and a tough one. I’d have to say my Space Cowboy probably takes the cake. I think that I have several others that can match it on a perfect throw, but I feel like I throw perfect throws more consistently with the Space Cowboy than anything else I have, so it gets the upper hand.

Besides that, my Markmont Classic, Cascade, Addiction, Cypher, Aviator, Super G, and Regen are all dead smooth as far as I can tell. I just tend to have slightly sloppy throws more often with them.

Then again, if I look at them how I usually have them set up, I think my Cascade is probably the smoothest. Because that’s the only one of those that I consistently keep an OD 10 ball in, so the others always have a bit of vibe from the bearing.

TLDR: Space Cowboy if the typical bearing isn’t factored in, Cascade if the bearing is a part of the equation.

It’s not subjective at all! When you throw it down and put your finger in the gap, which yoyo/bearing combo that you own produces the least vibration? It’s measurable and therefore objective rather than subjective!

Mine used to be my Krown. I couldn’t tell it was spinning until the finger test, and even then only that vague feeling of something creating friction on the finger… it was nutty. TOO nutty. I put in a different bearing and brought it back to a reasonable level. :wink:

Current smoothest is probably my Valor.