Small Metal Take-Me-Everywhere Throw

Actually I’ve already decided on the Token, but thanks!

1 Like

I completely agree, it just feels too light to me. If I used it a lot I would get used to the feeling of it.

I’ve got an 888 a dv888 and a shinwoo dolphin. The dolphin is tiny, but I really like it, it’s super stable. The 888 I love but is so unstable,I rarely use it. The dv888 is super stable very good pocket fit, very stable and good for tech and grinds. I would recommend getting a dv888 by yyf

Thanks guys! You’re the best ^-^

Hi! I was planning on getting one of your holsters, but I saw on your thread that you were away until the 20th?

Yup :slight_smile: I’m out on vacation for the week. But if you’d like to pm me feel free. We have wifi at our timeshare so that’s no problem. I’ll look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Ok cool. I will!

Personally one of the undersized throws that I have been taking with me lately is my Y Factor, its an awesome smooth throw. Also been taking my YYF 2.0, Cafe Racer, YYJ Classic w a KK put in it. For me its not really about it being a smaller yoyo though (sometimes I would take my Superstar before I traded it for the Y Factor, or my MVP) its more that I want to bring smth that isnt expensive or brand new so I dont have to be a prick if someone sees me yoyoing and wants to try it and that happens quite alot and ofc they want to do walk the dog to start with and then are like “hey it wont come up!!!” Dont want them to do that w my Chief or ACs hahah.

Usually people just think its cool but if they wanna try I might tell them not to do walk the dog bc it “throws it off balance” with getting dings, eventhough it doesnt, but I have had people do walk the dog anyways haha. I try to not care bc they dont understand and then I come off as a prick when really they are just showing that they are interested and think its cool.

Good advice. That’s why I usually try to use a plastic yoyo whenever I’m playing on a rough surface. I also usually try to carry one small responsive throw with me (when I have the space).