Small eXpert change.

Or maybe a boot function so chatters could vote…

Nope. If we did this, people would start to vote people out just because they don’t want them in the chatroom. And people would also start spammin “boot-polls”.

I’m not in the chat the amount of time I used to, and it’s all because of the spam. There’s just no interesting to talk about there anymore. People just want to spam instead of actually talking. If we managed to get some moderation power in there, I’d be all over the chat the way I used to be. And I’d be delighted to do the work myself. I think it would be a good idea to give two/three people moderation power in there and let them give temporary bans.

1 Like

I.E the eXperts!

it doesn’t all go with your opinions, although it counts. they have to earn it, and the only reason dryoyo became a mod is because you needed one

I’m not sure that I feel the forum experts are the exact right people for the job, but in any case I do agree that we need more mods around. Overtime I’m sure Andre will find people he can trust the job to and things will smooth out. (I don’t mean that ANY experts shouldn’t be mods, but I know that some experts like Samad understand that they are still kids, and don’t want the responsibility of being an actual moderator.)

Just my 2 cents.

lock this please

Why do you want me to lock this?

off topic

Alot of people apparently do care about this matter, look at the previous posts. And, it wan’t off topic until you said that.

Yeah you seem to be the only one who doesn’t care.

1 Like

UBER agreed!!! :smiley:

André said he would look into it, but I don’t think the system is allowing it.

Oh yeah, I forgot to lock this topic. Sorry guys, like Samad said. Not gonna happen.