Slimline / pocket starting to die out?

I see a lot of the slimline throws are going out of production.

I LOVE the slimline / pocket throw, Deep State, and like the executive (I wish I could afford one).

@DocPop @da5id Any plans for replacements or is the demographic just too small?

Slimline and semi-responsive throws are not the hot sellers, get them when they’re hot, and keep watching the BST. I finally found a TK tomcat I could afford after looking for years!

1 Like

You’d be surprised and what you can find on Ebay

1 Like

Dying out? I feel like they’re starting to pop up more frequently - the Alleycat 650b just had another drop not too long ago. YYF released the Confusion last year as an homage to the Cold Fusion. I believe One Drop just had a drop of some Deep States not too long ago and if you’re wanting to go premium, there’s that Alpina that had a second drop over the weekend I believe.

DocPop also has his Weekender yoyo that recently dropped.

Executive is kind of a different category as it’s an unresponsive, just mini/slim. You can still get a YYF Heist which is similar in scale if you’re in the market for a slim/mini unresponsive.

2 Likes

I came so close to buying the confusion it looks like fun

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong with a Confusion!!

I’m start to look at yoyos like pokemon gotta catch em all.

3 Likes

I found his page and the Kickstarter page for the weekender but none available on his site yet…

So all three are responsive? Hmm I saw @codinghorror got a thing…

The only place to get them is their website?

1 Like

The idea of a mystery box is cool but they are all sold out

The Deep States keep being restocked as well

1 Like

Other than the 90’s when that was practically all that existed, have they ever really been “in”?

1 Like

There are quite a few people that care about them I’d say