sleipnir vs krown

hey guys which ine should i get a c3 krown or a yyr sleipnir coz i’m having trouble picking one so any of u guys tell me what u think is better if u played both of them

Well the Sleipnir is discontinued, and the Krown is Shinya’s new signature throw, so i’d say the Krown. Then let us know how it is.

Incorrect. Sleipners will still be here! Trust me when I say I was super duper relieved to here that they were transferring it to another player’s sig so the Sleipner lives on!

Where’d you hear that?

plz guys i need an awnser whether i should get the krown or sleipnir from someone who’s played them both

It came out less than a week ago and is a $160 yoyo, the reviews aren’t going to be flooding in. All the Japanese players seem to love it, and i think C3 and Shinya are pretty trustworthy people with an excellent track record, so if you like the look and specs of the Krown then get it.

I’d like to know that too.

I just recently picked up a new in the box Sleipnir for two reasons:
1: I had wanted one anyways.
2: It became more urgent since it was a discontinued item, so I went and snatched one up.

I’m interested in pretty much the entire C3 line. These yoyos tend to work very well for me anyways so I wouldn’t mind heading more about the KROWN when it’s been out a bit.

I’m deciding on the Sleipnir.

whaaaaaaaa… It took 2 and a half years to decide lol

1 Like

HAHA ;D