Sleep times

I’m going to buy a skyline, but I just what to know what has the longest sleep time.

It all depends on the throw!
There are so many posts about sleep times.
Sleep times are not everything.

Its all about preference. I do like the Axiom. Great yoyo overall. The Axiom spins long, and is fast because of its light weight. The eight8eight is also good, too. The DNA is a full-sized eight8eight, the G5 is a great yoyo overall, cool clasic shape, the Axiom is very good, and YoYoJam is a reliable brand. Never dings, longer-lasting laser engraving, don’t know why… Oh! Skyline. Very light, in my words. Great, too overall.

Axiom, man, Axiom.

well NO yoyo is better then another its all about ure throw. If u want tochoce yoyo ask ure self what shape, size, u like then u can decied but in my opinian cause i like the shape of the G5 but like undersized yoyos SKYLINE is a G5 but smaller

All about prefernce like shape, weight, trick type, price range, and response.

Sleep times don’t matter AT ALL!!!
Sereosly, If you have a yoyo that will sleep for enough to do your best trick, why do you need more?
And if you’re getting a yoyo based on how long it sleeps, you’re probably going to end up with one you hate. All metal yoyos will sleep for a really long time. but you do have to have a good throw, or else you’ll get bad sleep times with super expensive yoyos. You can hand a person with a bad throw a Catch 22 and I could probably beat te spin time with a Legacy or PGM. Answer these questions to get a yoyo you’ll love:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

They’ve said it. Sleep times don’t matter. Can you do a trick with your yoyo? Yes. Does it matter if it sleeps 10 minutes instead of 9 minutes and 30 seconds? Not at all, don’t ever think it does.

I’d have to say the G5.

THANK YOU! G5 AND SKYLINE ALL THE MY( FOR ME)