Slack hater. What do you dislike intensely?

i think super dense tech combos are more about the satisfaction of hitting it flawlessly. I do consider myself as a person who can do tech better as opposed to lacerations and speed.
with denser tricks, i feel more as part of the yoyo i guess. Its like i literally have my own world where i can manipulate everything. The satisfaction of finally finding the next element to do makes me happy though, almost like the first few times that i landed the double or nothing and lots of other tricks. The satisfaction is the closest thing i can find to the happiness i felt back when i was just starting out.

2 Likes

I dislike disliking intensenly intensely

10 Likes

I fixed that

2 Likes

Magic Drop.

It can go ********* *** ******* **** and **** *** ******** **** all over *** *** ****** *****. >:(

3 Likes

LOL this comment is so full of win!

2 Likes

-The current meta.

-people that say that the Möbius style of play is just 1a when they don’t even play it.

-Duncan not making friction stickers anymore

-that the tech creators group disbanded due to pettyness from another group.

3 Likes

That friction sticker one gets me too :frowning:

I didnt know that tech creators disbanded tho? Care to elaborate on that?

1 Like

Who disbanded Tech Creators? Nem and Greg are cool guys.

2 Likes

What do I dislike?
K-Pop

Oh, Yoyo related.
Having extremely short axles as stock and thus, Stripping.

Oh, Yoyo TRICK related.
Chopsticks (Short hands)
Partial Slack (But visually appealing)
Multi-Layered strings on fingers (3.0 trapeze+)

1 Like

Don’t mind me.
I just randomly figured this thread needed a soundtrack.

2 Likes

OH BLOODY HELL

from this moment on, 2+2=5

1 Like

3a knots.

1 Like

My B on my post, literally did not see that it was specified to what a person dislikes when it comes to trick-types.

…I still loathe at Duncan for no longer making Duncan friction stickers. And plopping a SG sticker is not the answer.

1 Like

Core Co makes them better these days

2 Likes

Sadly mistaken. Those stickers are designed more so in mind for fixed axle style. They are thicker on the wall vs regular friction stickers.

I recently aquired those and yeah…it is what it ism

1 Like

That’s good to know, thanks for the heads up.

Would these work? I don’t know if they’ve changed, but I use to use these things way back in the early 2000’s on stuff like my Duncan Freehands.

1 Like

I don’t know what you mean by this.

1 Like

They might to a degree, but not for small bearings.

Ive run into the same thing as zammy with my bassalope. The pink pads are ok, but i can only use one, and even with a small bearing kk its still extremely grabby until its about to fall out.

1 Like

Ah yeah, I forgot the old Freehands took smaller bearings.

1 Like