Skyline string

zipline, yoyostringlab, a&a, and @Basix all make reallly good nylon string, i recommend looking at those guys if u want that.

3 Likes

Like buying a Ferrari and putting cheap-o tires on it.

2 Likes

Yep it’s why I got a box o string with all kinds of options and my least favorite stuff I give away

This right here needs to be pinned to the top of every thread on this forum.

2 Likes

Funny i traded some yoyos with Basix recently.

2 Likes

That’s how I found him he is my nylon hookup good stuff would recommend

Been wanting to get some yoyolabs strings based on your reviews. May pick up their sampler.

1 Like

Mazal Top bulk Wooly Nylon is the closest youre going to find for bulk options.

In general you want to look for a string that’s mostly or all comprised of Wooly Nylon, which makes the string soft like the Skyline.

1 Like

sweet! glad my reviews helped! definetly pick up that sample pack, $7.50 is a great price

1 Like

Skyline III are sooooo nice, expensive as hell, get them to treat myself and try something different than my usual bulk poly.
After the first stretch of the string that made it long basically double my height, cut it right size and I use it daily for more or less 2 months without stop and several hours a day.
Other than the soft feeling which I really loved, the slack formation is incredibly good and I like the weight of the string, I do play with lot of slacks and I can “feel” them, it is a very good string.

Accel are also incredibly good but still on the expensive side,

I am a big fan of Zipline strings, I found my best on the bulk poly Alphaline, I use them literally always, the boutique ones are so good but just for a treat in my case.

2 Likes