skyline problem

just got my skyline put the string on and when i tried to screw it back together it wouldn’t thread at all it felt tight while i was taking it apart but i figured thats just the way it was nothing like when i take my gnarwhal apart any suggestions

Well if it works fine, it OK. Yoyos are just like that when you get them. Just keep using it, and it will get more loose later.

i cant use it it wont screw together

Oh, then that means you probably stripped the axle. I would contact Yoyoexpert about that. Contact them here: http://yoyoexpert.com/contact.html

yeah thats what i figured thanks ill ask them

If they can not supply you with a new one you can buy one for 1.99 from yoyoexpert here http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/197/YYF-Axles

what if its the internal threads

Wait, you CANT force the halves together?

i don’t want to force them together but every time i try to screw them together it wont start to thread or it goes in crooked and starts to squeak in not trying to ruin the yoyo

This happened to mine. If the axle is crooked and you can’t screw them together, you can just push the axle toward the center. Sounds weird but when it happened to mine I just forced the axle over. I heard noise as if i wasn’t supposed to do that but i was fine. No stripped thread or anything.

Yeah, kinda just force it back and forth and wiggle it out. Just make sure you dont force it to much. If so, I’d leave it and contact yoyo expert like the others have said.

Hoped I helped with my somewhat of a ramble.

i don’t think i could push it its flush with the bearing

Hmm. I feel like we are at a misunderstanding. Is the axle crooked? Or is the axle just having a hard time going in?

it wont go in normally when i apply pressure the yoyo starts to thread crooked the bearing doesn’t want to come off either

the axle is very short like i said flush with the bearing so i cant move it at all

You could always remove the bearing.

You should be able to untwist the axle so it will pop out. You really should just contact YYE and take it from there. If your really hopeless you can always ship it to them, and they will be glad to fix it for you with ease.

Yeah, if the axle goes in crooked either try and unscrew it out or just wiggle it until it gets free. It may feel stick but continue wiggling back and forth. It should work.

For the bearing, it is normal for it not to come off. Its just because of the bearing seat being tight. Nothing pliers can’t fix if you really want it off.

i have already sent them a message just waiting to hear back glad to hear there good about this kind of thing though this was an early christmas present so its kinda a bummer still at least i have my gnarwhal

Seriously, it’s fine. YYE is super nice, and can fix almost any problem with your yoyo. This happens to me all the time.

perfect i figured they would be they’ve been extremely helpful

Also, you could also contact Yoyofactory here: http://www.yoyofactory.com/contact/index.php but Yoyoexpert replies faster, but also give that a try.